With Evolution, you’ll invest a lump sum, with the ability to add more later, whilst having the flexibility to choose from a range of investment options and funds.
- Take an income – you decide how much and how often, choosing a set amount monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly
- Keep your money invested – so that it can potentially
grow in value
- Do both – take an income while leaving some assets untouched
- Set up a trust fund – invest for your family using a trust
- Designed for medium to long-term investment, so 5-10 years
- Available in pounds sterling, US dollars or euros
- Available with a minimum investment of £15,000, US$30,000
Find Out More
ProducT Guide Key Features Document
More information on our products can be found in Guides and Forms
Estate Planning Bond
You invest a lump sum. Your money is then put in trust and your chosen trustees will have the flexibility to invest in a range of investment options and funds.
It Then Provides
- An income – you decide at the start how much and how often, choosing a set amount monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly, that will be withdrawn throughout your lifetime – or until the bond value reaches zero
- A trust fund for your family or friends – this could help reduce the effect of inheritance tax on the amount you pass on to them.
All this means that you can plan for the future, without compromising on your current lifestyle
The Estate Planning Bond Is
- Available in pounds sterling only
- Available with a minimum investment of £50,000
- Unable to be cashed in by you during your lifetime. It is designed to be encashed by your trustees or beneficiaries.
FIND OUT MORE
Product Guide Key Features Document
More information on our products can be found in
Guides and Forms
UTMOST IRELAND DAC
An initial lump sum investment bond that you can adapt to meet your changing needs
utmost ireland dac
Tax planning and expert management
With Delegation you can let your discretionary manager handle your investment portfolio, while being able to use the tax deferral benefits of an investment bond. Your manager will have access to all the investments they’d normally use if you invested with them directly, which means they can build you a more tailored portfolio than they could with most investment bonds. As with our other bonds, you can still